Diploma in Employment Laws and Industrial Relations - In Collaboration with Employers' Federation of Pakistan
|Time:||Sat 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Sat 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Sun 10:00am – 1:00pm
Sun 2:00pm – 5:00pm
|Contact:||Tel: Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1812, 1804, 1813, 1808)|
|Online Forms availability||Open Now|
|Submission of forms deadline||10th June 2021|
|Interviews & Enrollment offers||12th June 2021|
|Fee and Document Submission||16th June 2021|
|Orientation Ceremony||19th June 2021|
|Class commencement||19th June 2021|
This Diploma in Employment Laws and Industrial Relations (Level 1) will equip HR/ IR managers, operational managers and HR/ IR professionals and practitioners with all the necessary tools and techniques for developing a better understanding of industrial relations, learn employment laws of Pakistan, its applicability at the work place, its need, and implications.
Topics to be Covered
- Managerial Communications
- Law and Practice of Industrial
- Conditions of Employment; Law and Practices in Pakistan
- Employment Concepts, Evolution of Employment Laws and Industrial Relations
- Employee Welfare and HRD Law and Practices in Pakistan
- Working Conditions and Wages; Law and practices in Pakistan
- Accounting and Finance
- Managing Employee and Industrial Relations
- To study the employment laws, examine and evaluate its compliance in Pakistan
- To review the laws and regulations related to IR and look for areas to make more relevance to current conditions.
- To learn to identify gaps in compliance with the labor laws and help prepare them for labor inspection,
- To help integrate the elements, both IR & HR into the corporate culture and practice from an employer and employee perspective.
- To ensure a legislative and institutional framework for an effective industrial relations system,
- To help better manage and monitor policy issues,
- To develop understanding in conducting collective bargaining negotiations between employers and trade unions,
- To help adopt mandatory tools made available for in the law for maintaining good industrial relations.
Who Should Apply
Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree with minimum second division or equivalent from accredited institution.
- Admissions will be based on Panel Interviews.
- Each application will be thoroughly screened and will only be accepted if deemed suitable for the program.
- Nominations with incomplete application forms and incomplete documents will not be entertained.
¬Learning from the best practices & functions of projects around the world:
- Lecture (Class room & Video Conference)
- Project (Live business cases from the organizations)
- Group Activities / Simulations/ Syndicate
- Visits: Strategic Locations
- Learning Management System
- Learning from the practitioners
- Guest Speakers
- In-depth study of various projects in Pakistan
- Case Studies
- International Journals
- Text Books
Program Fees: PKR 150,000/- (Exclusive of 5% SST)
Fee includes: Test and Exam Fees, Diploma and Transcript, Fees do not include course material, books and stationery.
Registration Processing Fees PKR 1000/-
Payment is due upon receipt of the acceptance of participants to the program along with the invoice. Payment can be made using Online Banking or ATM Machine or Direct Bank Deposit in the branch of any bank, in to the following bank account of IBA Karachi and share the deposit receipt which has the Paid amount and Transaction ID written on, in reply to the Provisional enrollment's email.
Meezan Bank Details Account Title IBA Karachi A/c Number 9911-0101960067 Bank Name Meezan Bank Limited Branch Jubilee Market Branch Br. Code 9911 Currency PKR SWIFT Code MEZNPKKA Bank Address Meezan Bank Ltd, Jubilee Market Branch, Karachi IBAN # PK 43 MEZN 00 9911 0101960067
Please ensure that the deposit slip or paid receipt which has the paid amount and transaction ID-written on it, reaches the CEE office before commencement of the program as seat in the class will only be reserved once the fee is received.
No refund or adjustment will be made once the admission is confirmed in the program.
For Further Details:
Center for Executive Education (CEE)
Tel: (92-21) 38104701
(Ext: 1812, 1813)
Fax: (92-21) 38103008