Effective HR Audit - July 22, 2020
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext: 1812, 1809)|
What is HR Auditing? A Human Resources Audit is a systematic tool (or means) of evaluating current human resources practices, processes, records and systems to determine HR functionality improvement and enhancement needs and to assess compliance with ever-changing regulations and rules.HR needs to be proactive in looking at what it does and what it delivers to ensure it is in line with business needs in an ever-changing and challenging business world. HR must be sure that it is in line with the laws and regulations of the government and local authorities.This course will provide participants with a thorough understanding of audits and the role of the HR audit including how to run a HR audit and the typical challenges HR employees face.We will review the process of HR risk assessment and the financial impact of what HR does.We will cover the main areas of HR including the importance of HR Analytics and how you can use this to measure the performance of HR.
Muhammad Farhan is a Human Resources Business and Organizational Development Professional with a track record of 14 years of significant value-added accomplishments in various areas of Human Resources Business Partnerships. He has broad-based functional experience in both local and multinational organizations. Farhan is a SHRM –SCP, SPHRi certified professional and Lead OHSAS Auditor. He has adequate knowledge of ILO (International Labor Law), Pakistani, UAE, KSA & Qatar Labor Laws. (In general).
He is currently working as Lead Consultant and Master Trainer and working on various projects related to Organization Development, Strategy Design & Implementation, HR Audit, Job Analysis & Evaluation, Reward Management, 360 Leadership Development Assessment, Executive Coaching, Training Solutions and HR Analytics Implementation.
Previously, he was heading the HR, OD & HSE function of Dollar industries and had work experience with TCS. Farhan trained participants from top multinational and local companies like GSK, M&P, OCS, TCS Private Limited, Citiscape L.L.C, SCB, Sanofi Aventis, British Council, Aga Khan University, Aga khan Health, Tameer Microfinance, KASB Bank, Innovative, Sybrid, Systems Limited, Packages Limited, Al-Karam, National Foods, Shan Foods, US Denim Mills, Volta, Kohinoor Textile Mills, Bahria Town, HBFC, MAL, Nizam Energy, Chase-up, Shaheen Air International, Daraz.pk, AKUH just to name a few.
He has spoken at industry forums and has been a Visiting Faculty & Research Advisor at the leading business schools of including IBA, SZABIST &CBM.
1. Introduction to HR management audit
- a. Steps in conducting an HR management audit
- b. HR audit planning & preparation
- c. HR audit methodologies & tools
- d. Understand the impact of HR Management on business performance
- a. How to collect the required data and to verify the data collected
- b. How to identify the components of a good organization chart
- c. How to perform a proper analysis of organization charts
- d. Review the current recruitment and hiring process and identify improvement areas
- e. HR operations review and identify the improvement areas
- f. Statutory compliance audit, compliance of HR process with the labor law
- g. Review e-records for employee and identify the improvement areas
- a. Conduct PCCMI Audit to identify improvement areas in workforce development
- b. How to analyze the HR Audit data and development HR Management audit report
- c. HR Processes Audit as Continuous Improvement plan intervention
- d. Create an impactful report for HR and business understanding
- a. Identify and develop an action plan for continuous improvement and effectiveness of HR function
Day 1 – Frist Half
- Introduction to HR management audit
- Evaluating and Auditing the HR function
- Reporting on the HR audit
- Action Plan Development
Who should attend?
- Senior Managers, Middle Managers, Supervisors, Specialists, Team leaders, and Officers in the functions of Human Resources. In addition, this course is also useful for internal audit professionals.
How will you benefit?
- Identify and apply suitable approaches and procedures to gather and analyze basic HR information
- Learn how such analysis can be utilized to progress the quality and viability of reporting
- Identify zones of shortcomings in organizational processes related to all major HR Processes including recruitment and selection, worker records keeping, performance evaluation, and payroll
- Preparing for and conducting an inner HR review over the extend of HR arrangements and methods in arrange to empower the organization to meet its vital objectives
- Create a plan of action to improve HR processes in their organization.
PKR 30,000/ + 5% SST / participant.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking