Factory Management - July 30-31, 2019
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext: 1809, 1812)|
The purpose of the course is to provide progressive organizations with insight of latest productivity tools used in Factory Management. This includes creating Manufacturing Dashboard, using Benchmarking & KPIs, and step-wise guidance on how to move towards world class.
The course is specially designed for business leaders desirous of improving their performance and who are intensively engaged in cost reduction and process improvements. Best practices in Factory Management is the focal point of the program.
Nasir Mahmood is a mechanical engineer (batch 1974-78) from the NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi. He has over 36 years of local and international field experience working with different industries including metal works, trailer manufacturing, food industry, textiles, pharmaceuticals, etc. He has a reasonably good experience working as head of both production and maintenance. He was intensively involved in production planning and control, factory administration, etc. Working in a key position, he had the opportunity to bring radical changes in the industry. Previously he worked as senior process engineer, and was tasked to improve processes with the objective of critical examination of processes in order to reduce both manufacturing cycle time and cost. He was intensively engaged in energy management and auditing, safe management of factory, compliances and factory laws, quality assurance, maintenance, etc. He implemented lean and 5-S, and was also engaged in materials management and warehousing. He has researched inventory management and have uniquely presented MUSIC 3D (Multi-Unit Selective Inventory Control). His techniques helped various industries in reducing inventory level, and simultaneously improving customer service level. Apart from industry experience, he has been intensively engaged in teaching and executive training. He started his career as Lecturer at NED UET, followed by a vast exposure of industries.
- Step-wise Guidance on How to Move towards World Class
- How to improve reliability and effectiveness of Plant & Machinery
- Creating & using Manufacturing Dashboards
- Performance improvements through Benchmarking & KPIs
- What is Smart Manufacturing
- How Lean Manufacturing helps in Profit Maximization
- Factors to consider in Production Planning & Scheduling
- Utilizing Production Resources effectively
- Kaizen and Problem-Solving Tools
- Best practices in Inventory Management
- Role of Warehousing, Storage & Material Handling in Performance Improvements
- What every Plant Manager should know about Compliance and Factory Laws
- The course has been designed for business executives involved in factory management and is based on inputs and feedbacks from industry.
- It adopts a practical approach to addressing most common issues faced by industry personnel. Participants are guided with step-by-step procedure moving from traditional to world class manufacturing.
- By the end of the course, each participant is expected to have a clear understanding of World Class Factory Management, and its various components. After learning the latest tools and techniques, each participant is in a better position to enhance his/her productivity and becomes well-aware of problem-solving tools used in industry. Participants will learn about how embedded technology is used to convert a traditional setup to smart manufacturing. Technical jargon have been avoided, wherever possible, to make the learning process easy.
- The course is time-tested and has become very popular, with excellent feedback from participants. Intensive use of audio-visual aids makes learning both effective and enjoying.
PKR 35,000/ + 5% SST / participant.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking