Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Skills - July 18, 2020
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext: 1812, 1809)|
Negotiation skills are critical whether selling products or services, purchasing supplies negotiating salary, and job requirements or obtaining internal resources for project support.
Participants in this dynamic training learn how to strengthen their negotiation skills through classroom game sessions, extensive role-play and exercises.
They receive one-on-one feedback that helps improve their ability to communicate and negotiate in complex and difficult negotiation sessions. Participants will build skills negotiating individually and in team negotiation environments.
- Gain greater confidence in handling difficult situations
- Make faster decisions through quicker thinking
- Gain better morale and understanding of personal strengths
- Know that you are doing the best in the circumstances
- Senior Managers; Sales Professionals; Entrepreneurs; Engineers;
- Industrial Relations Professionals; HR Heads/Executives;
- Health Care professionals;
- Educators; Customer Service representatives
Dr. Huma Baqai Dr Huma Baqai is the Associate Dean, Faculty of Business Administration and an Associate Professor of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts at IBA Karachi. Her teaching and research experience spans over a period of 20 plus years and she has to her credit 40-plus publications. She is working with both national and international media an as international relations expert and political analyst since 1999 and has served both as an analyst and an anchorperson in PTV for ten plus years, followed by Chanel 24 and News One. Dr Huma is also associated with Radio Pakistan and Voice of America as an analyst. Currently, she is a member of Board of Directors of more than ten educational institutions and private and non-profit organizations. She is a part of Track-II and Track 1.5 diplomacy between Pakistan and Afghanistan. She is also a Certified Corporate trainer from the International Academy for Leadership, Gummers Bach, Germany. She is a visiting faculty at National Institute of Management, Karachi and Command and Staff College, Quetta.
Over the years, Dr Huma Baqai, to further her agenda of education; women empowerment and social causes, has cultivated a vast network which includes private/public educational institutions, governmental bureaucracy, federal & provincial legislators, security agencies, major media outlets and think tanks.
"The course was delivered to perfection. The trainer motivated and appreciated the participants and developed a need to practice what is learnt."Mr. Abu Bakar
Hilal Confectionary (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Determine behavioral style and how to best interact with others in the negotiation
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
- Negotiate in person, on the phone, individually and in teams
- Immediately recognize manipulative tactics and how to respond
- Recognize counterproductive assumptions and positions
- Utilize the phases of negotiation for better outcomes
- Build creative solutions to challenging scenarios
- Role based experiential learning
PKR 30,000/ + 5% SST / participant.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking