Presentations Skills: Masterclass - July 29 - 30, 2019
|Time:||9:00am - 5:00pm||Download PDF|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1809, 1812, 1808)|
This workshop aids participants in building and delivering a powerful message to both internal and external clients. This workshop will build participant skills in selling, informing and motivating their audience. It is a highly interactive workshop that focuses on presenters' styles, structuring the message, delivering the contents, using the visual aids and handling audience questions. It has proved to be of great value for those who deliver executive level presentations, sales presentations and technical presentations.
- This workshop is meant for new presenters in Private organization/ MNC's/ Government /NGO's. also:
- Trainers who want to enhance their presentation skills
- Marketing people who want to sell a product through means of presentations
- Sales people who want to strengthen their presentation skills
- Individuals who often present to a prominent gathering
- HR professionals who train employees
Past Participants were from
- APL Logistics Pakistan, Atlas Engineering Limited, Bayer Pakistan (Pvt) Limited, Consult & Train,
- EFU Life, Fast Track Logistics & Ware Housing, Fauji Fertilizer Company Ltd., Geo TV Network,
- GlaxoSmithKline, Lotte-Pakistan, Mashreq Bank, National Bank of Pakistan, NIB Bank, PAEC,
- Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund, Philips Electrical, PICIC Asset Management, SCBPL,
- Shell Pakistan, Standard Chartered Bank, Uch Power (Private) Limited, USAID
"Valid and Helpful Instructions."
Mr. Shaharyar Hazir
Manager Finance, Wholesale Banking,
Standard Chartered Bank
"It's informative and experience is excellent."
Mr. Syed Mubashir Ahmed
Hilal Confectionary (Pvt.) Ltd.
* Based on Kirkpatrick's Feedback Rating Model on the scale of 5
Ms. Nadia Sayeed
"A business person by education, with an MBA degree from IBA, Nadia Sayeed has been a faculty for the last twenty years in the Department of Management and Social Sciences at IBA. Over the years, she has also made her mark in the field of training by interacting with a diverse set of audiences on a variety of subjects.
Her expertise is business and managerial communication, both written and verbal, as well as personal grooming, professional development and leadership skills. She designs her programs to meet the needs of the audience. She is able to create an atmosphere where others feel capable and empowered to lead successful personal and professional lives.
From the public sector to NGOs from Multinational FMCGs to local banks, she has had an exposure to a variety of training situations.
Her training experiences include clients such as Unilever, Pakistan Mortgage and Refinancing Company (PMRC), State Bank of Pakistan, Habib Bank Pakistan Ltd, Engro Corporation Ltd, Bank Alfalah Ltd, Shell Pakistan Ltd, Novartis Pakistan, GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan, Getz Pharma (PVT) Limited, Siemens Pakistan, Century Paper and Board Mills, Centegy Technologies, 1 Link Limited, Chevron Pakistan Lubricants (Pvt) Ltd, Martin Dow, Sind Revenue Board, The Australian Awards Program."
- Experiencing a systematic process and approach.
- Building and enhancing confidence.
- Learning the essential of a powerful presentation.
- Mastering the art of applying the techniques.
- Deliver an audience centered presentation
- Build presentation structure for the way audiences learn best
- Simplify technical material to reach executive level audiences
- Present on a topic with limited preparation in advance
- Build voice projection, pitch, pace and pause
- Eliminate Uhha's & Umm's
- Control nervousness and deliver with confidence
- Create and use effective gestures for impact
- Utilize PowerPoint and visual aids for maximum effect
- Handle audience questions and defer when appropriate
PKR 35,000/ + 5% SST / participant.
- Inclusive of Course material, IBA Workshop Certificate, Lunch, Refreshments & Business networking