CEE-IBA hosted the Directors' Training Program
March 15 to 19, 2021: The Center for Executive Education (CEE), IBA, hosted the Directors' Training Program at the IBA City Campus, Karachi. DTP consists of 2 modules and is approved by the Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP).
This program provides guidance on targeted areas to ensure that Directors of listed companies with specific requirements remain up to date. This program is extensively prepared by subject matter experts and is designed to keep Directors of listed companies abreast of leading trends and practices that promote good governance, protect competitive advantages, and prepare for regulatory change.
The following faculty conducted the program:
- Dr. Huma Baqai, Associate Dean (Faculty of Business Administration) & Associate Professor of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Ms. Mahreen Nazar, Assistant Professor of Law, IBA, Karachi
- Mr. Abdul Rehman Suriya, Visiting Faculty, IBA, Karachi
- Mr. Amar Naseer, Corporate Lawyer, FCA, LLM
- Ms. Nausheen Ahmad, General Counsel, ICI Pakistan Ltd.
- Mr. Faheem-Ul-Hassan, Partner, A.F. Ferguson & Co
- Mr. Rahat Aziz, Independent Consultant
Sheeraz Ahmed Director at United Marine Agency (Pvt.) Ltd.
Dear Team at IBA/CEE, facilitators, fellow course mates and helping team. Thanks! It has been honor meeting you all, and it has been a nice learning and development opportunity. I recommend Directors to go for it.
Asiya Yousuf Head of Human Resources at National Clearing Company of Pakistan Ltd.
It was a great learning experience. Thank you Team CEE IBA Karachi and fellow delegates.
Zillay A. Nawab Director, Al Shaheer Corporation
Privileged to have been part of this DTP batch. Great learning experience thanks to the faculty, admin team and fellow delegates.