CFO: What happens if we train them and they leave? CEO: What happens if we don't and they stay? - unknown
"If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is near."
― Jack Welch
Learn Why to develop, What to develop and How to develop it within your organizations by understanding how to create a Learning Culture, Learning Needs Assessments and Measuring Learning Effectiveness within your organizations.
- Understand Various cultures of an Organization
- Understand how to create a culture of a Learning Organization
- Learn various tools to conduct and validate Training Needs Assessments
- Learn How to Measure the Learning Effectiveness post trainings
- Learn how to present the information of Learning Effectiveness to the Management
- Learn the Key Learning and Development Metrics & Analytics
- The Learning Organization (TLO) – DAY 1
- Why Organizational Learning is important?
- Collaborative Culture (System Thinking)
- Lifelong learning mindset (Personal Mastery)
- Innovation mindset (Mental Models)
- Knowledge sharing (Team learning)
- Leadership (Shared Vision)
- Implementation: Real life challenges
- Adult Learning Models
- Training Needs Assessment (TNA) Toolbox – Day 2
- Mandatory Trainings Vs Customized Training
- TNA: Why & How
- Force Field Analysis
- COMPETENCY Mapping
- Skill Matrix
- Structured Interviews
- 360 Surveys
- Stakeholders Analysis
- Attitude Surveys
- Knowledge Tests
- Performance Appraisals
- Focus Groups
- New Business Objectives
- 10 Point training Plan
- Measuring Learning Effectiveness (MLE) – Day 3
- Why to measure?
- How to measure training effectiveness
- Individual Performance River
- Managing Training Transfer (8Ps)
- Qualitative Evaluation Tools
- Evidence based Evaluation
- Kirkpatrick's 4 Levels
- Nine Outcome Model
- Return on Training Investment (ROTI)
- Challenges & issues in ROI Calculation
- MLE Dashboards
- HR Team – Associates, Specialists, Assistant Managers, Managers and Senior Managers
- Training Team - Associates, Specialists, Assistant Managers, Trainers, Managers and Senior Managers
IBA CEE Cancellation Policy for Open Enrollment Programs:
In the event of participant's cancellation, the following schedule will apply:
- 5 days before start of workshop - No cancellation
- Within 4 to 2 days prior to workshop Half program fee forfeiture
- Within 1 day and No Shows - Full program fee forfeiture
Cancellation notification must be made in writing to CEE.
Due to any unavoidable circumstances, the workshop may be postponed by the institute. In case of postponement, the institute will refund full fee of the program or the participant may opt to defer his/her registration to the next program.
Substitutes will be taken at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Should we be unable to accept your application for any reason, your payment (cheque/draft) will be returned to you.
All registrations deferrals must be requested in writing at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Send a note to the Program Registration Team indicating that you wish to have your registration deferred to another session of the same program within one year. The deposited fee will be carried forward. Please note that only one transfer is permitted. After one year, the deposited fee will be fully forfeited.