Diploma in Strategic Marketing - Sat-Sun
|Time:||Sat: 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Sat: 4:35 pm to 6:35 pm
Sun: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Sun: 12:05 pm to 02:05 pm
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104701 (Ext: 1812, 1804, 1809)|
|Online Forms availability||Open now|
|Submission of forms deadline||3rd June 2021|
|Interviews & Enrollment offers||5th June 2021|
|Fee and Document Submission||9th June 2021|
|Orientation Ceremony||19th June 2021|
|Class commencement||19th June 2021|
Marketing leadership is about mobilizing the organization internally so that it keeps improving, innovating, adapting and delivering while externally focusing relentlessly on customer needs.
Diploma in Marketing will help those who want to attain corporate leadership through Marketing!
Marketing is Demand management. Selling at a profit! Understanding customer needs. And fulfil¬ling them through Products & Services. This is achieved through an ongoing communication exchange-regular and consistent-to build a trust. Which eventually creates loyalty and repeat customers for brands.
The programme encompasses four major areas: Digital Marketing, Advance Consumer Behavior, Brand Management and Advertising.
Spanning over 4-months, the Diploma will have week-end classes only on Saturday & Sundays.
- Develop Market Strategies
- Capturing Market Insights through Research and Consumer behavior techniques
- Creating long-term growth
- Pricing methods
- Segmentation and Target marketing
- Building strong brands
- Developing Iconic, Cult and Lifestyle Brands.
- Positioning, re-positioning and de-positioning brands
- Extending brands into different categories
- Creating effective TV commercials, Print ads, Digital marketing campaigns and Publicity
- Managing GRPs, CPRP, and Effective Reach & Frequency.
Who Should Attend?
- All those aspiring to make marketing their career.
- Current Marketing job holders to further galvanize their Marketing skills for faster growth
Learning from the best practices & functions of projects around the world:
- Project (Live business cases from the organizations)
- Group Activities / Simulations/ Syndicate
- Learning Management System
- Learning from the practitioners
- Guest Speakers
- In-depth study of various projects in Pakistan
- Case Studies
- International Journals
- Text Books
An applicant must have:
- A bachelor's degree from HEC recognized educational institution in any area of study.
- An adequate post qualification work experience.
- Enrollments will be based on Panel Interviews.
- Each application will be thoroughly screened and will only be accepted if deemed suitable for the program.
- Nominations with incomplete application forms and incomplete documents will not be entertained.
Program Fees: PKR 150,000/- (excluding of 5% SST)
20% early bird discount will be offered for registering before 31st December 2020.
Fee Includes: Test and Exam Fees, Diploma and Transcript. Fees do not include course material, books and stationery.
Registration fees PKR 1,000/-
Payment is due upon receipt of the acceptance of participants to the program along with the invoice.
Payment can be made using Online Banking or ATM Machine or Direct Bank Deposit in the branch of any bank, into the following bank account of IBA Karachi and share the deposit receipt which has the Paid Amount and Transaction ID written on, in reply to the Provisional enrollment's email.
Meezan Bank Details
Account Title IBA Karachi
A/c Number 9911-0101960067
Bank Name Meezan Bank Limited
Branch Jubilee Market Branch
Br. Code 9911
SWIFT Code MEZNPKKA
Bank Address Meezan Bank Ltd, Jubilee Market Branch, Karachi
No refund or adjustment will be made once the registration is confirmed in the program.
IBA-CEE will follow IBA and Government of Sindh advisory for on-campus classes