The purpose of the course is to provide progressive organizations with insight of latest productivity tools used in Factory Management. This includes creating Manufacturing Dashboard, using Benchmarking & KPIs, and step-wise guidance on how to move towards world class.
The course is specially designed for business leaders desirous of improving their performance and who are intensively engaged in cost reduction and process improvements. Best practices in Factory Management is the focal point of the program.
After completing the workshop, you will be able to:
- The course has been designed for business executives involved in factory management and is based on inputs and feedbacks from industry.
- It adopts a practical approach to addressing most common issues faced by industry personnel. Participants are guided with step-by-step procedure moving from traditional to world class manufacturing.
- By the end of the course, each participant is expected to have a clear understanding of World Class Factory Management, and its various components. After learning the latest tools and techniques, each participant is in a better position to enhance his/her productivity and becomes well-aware of problem-solving tools used in industry. Participants will learn about how embedded technology is used to convert a traditional setup to smart manufacturing. Technical jargon have been avoided, wherever possible, to make the learning process easy.
- The course is time-tested and has become very popular, with excellent feedback from participants. Intensive use of audio-visual aids makes learning both effective and enjoying.
- Step-wise Guidance on How to Move towards World Class
- How to improve reliability and effectiveness of Plant & Machinery
- Creating & using Manufacturing Dashboards
- Performance improvements through Benchmarking & KPIs
- What is Smart Manufacturing
- How Lean Manufacturing helps in Profit Maximization
- Factors to consider in Production Planning & Scheduling
- Utilizing Production Resources effectively
- Kaizen and Problem-Solving Tools
- Best practices in Inventory Management
- Role of Warehousing, Storage & Material Handling in Performance Improvements
- What every Plant Manager should know about Compliance and Factory Laws
- Procurement Professionals, Sourcing Managers, Senior Buyers from both Service & Manufacturing Industries.
- Participants are encouragedto join the workshop with some idea of their companies' global and local sourcing details.
IBA CEE Cancellation Policy for Open Enrollment Programs:
In the event of participant's cancellation, the following schedule will apply:
- 5 days before start of workshop - No cancellation
- Within 4 to 2 days prior to workshop Half program fee forfeiture
- Within 1 day and No Shows - Full program fee forfeiture
Cancellation notification must be made in writing to CEE.
Due to any unavoidable circumstances, the workshop may be postponed by the institute. In case of postponement, the institute will refund full fee of the program or the participant may opt to defer his/her registration to the next program.
Substitutes will be taken at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Should we be unable to accept your application for any reason, your payment (cheque/draft) will be returned to you.
All registrations deferrals must be requested in writing at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Send a note to the Program Registration Team indicating that you wish to have your registration deferred to another session of the same program within one year. The deposited fee will be carried forward. Please note that only one transfer is permitted. After one year, the deposited fee will be fully forfeited.