Giving Outstanding Online Interviews (Two hours short duration online training) - Online Session - Weekdays, July 2020
|Time:||Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 12pm and from 3pm to 5pm||Download PDF|
|Venue:||Online workshop to be conducted on Zoom||Reg Form|
|Info:||email@example.com||Get a zoom meeting ID soon after you submit this registration form|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1809, 1812, 1808)|
Job interviews can be daunting—especially if your prospective employer wants to have an online interview instead of a face-to-face traditional interview, due to new normal corporate situation arising after covid-19 outbreak. In terms of ‘competency assessment’, an online interview has some major differences that candidates should be prepared for to ensure outstanding performance and to increase their chances of success in getting their dream job in a highly competitive job market.
Going into an interview situation definitely requires proper preparation, accounting for both the assessment criteria and the online modalities. This short duration training program of two hours will provide you with cutting-edge knowledge needed to prepare well to answer the competency based and other most commonly asked questions. The session will also provide you tips on what to avoid and what to ensure in an online interview, so that you are presented and perceived as the right choice for the employer, you do not miss out on a great job opportunity and your chances of selection are maximized.
Shuja Shams is a management development & HR consultant and also a certified Ken Blanchard Trainer.
Shuja has more than twenty years of work experience, primarily in HR and Operations Management. As a business graduate from IBA and a mechanical engineer, he started his career with ICI Pakistan Limited as a Management Trainee in 1997. He also worked for other prestigious organizations including Engro and Mobilink. Before his current role as Director and Principal Consultant at Excepace Consulting – A Management Consulting firm, Shuja’s last full-time assignment was with Jazz-Mobilink as Director HR Business Partners, where his primary responsibility was to conduct both online and face to face interviews. At Mobilink, Shuja also worked in Amsterdam on an international assignment and conducted project rollout workshops at Rome, Moscow, Kiev, Astana and Dhaka. Shuja is also a visiting faculty at IBA and conducts lectures on Recruitment & Selection, Organization Development and Strategic HRM.
Who Should Attend?
- This two-hours focused training is designed to help all such individuals who are experienced or new to the job market and would like to polish their ability to exhibit outstanding performance in an online interview.
After attending this online training, participants will be able to:
- Develop interview questions and answers which would most likely to be asked for the specific position they are considering to apply for.
- Understand the concept of Competency and develop Competency Profiles for the job, around which interviewers usually ask questions.
- Prepare well for the technical and other modalities involved in an online interview situation.
- This training will be offered to maximum of 50 participants in each session on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 12pm and from 3pm to 5pm during the whole month of July 2020.
Rs. 2,000 per participant.