Free Webinar on: Investment Strategies under Covid-19 - 13 July, 2020
|Time:||3 pm to 4.30 pm||Download PDF|
|Venue:||Online workshop to be conducted on Zoom||Reg Form|
|Info:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Since this is a free Seminar, slots will be provided on first come first serve basis. Get a Zoom Meeting ID via Email after submitting this registration form:|
|Contact:||Tel: (0213) 8104700 (Ext:1809, 1812, 1808)|
During this COVID-19 Pandemic, everyone is finding it hard to survive and maintain profitability. From short term liquidity to long term issues like retirement planning, it can feel like personal finances have been turned upside down. While everyone is experiencing financial challenges, staying focused on the long-term game is important. The market might be in turmoil, but most portfolios should be structured based on strategic asset allocation.
This webinar will shed light on below topics during this session:
- What should be the investment strategy during this tough time ?
- Outlook on Asset Allocation Strategies; Equity, Fixed Income, Commodity, and Real Estate.
- Implications of Covid-19 on the Economy: Growth, Tax Revenues, Trade, Inflation, and Monetary Policy.
- Stock Market Implications: Liquidity backed, valuation impacts, short vs long-term strategies.
- Investment Risk Appetite: Using Stock Market as an investment/savings tool.
- Sector Recommendation: Changing investor and consumer pattern after COVID-19
The participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and device a strategy to meet their investment goals in these difficult times.
Note: Seminar to be conducted online through zoom application.
ASIF ARSALAN H SOOMRO Managing Director, KASB Securities
Previously, Senior Advisor – Tundra Founder AB (Swedish Asset Manager)
MUHAMMAD ASIM, CFA President CFA Society Pakistan
Chief Investment Officer, MCB
Arif Habib Savings & Investments
Member Board of Directors,
FAHEEM SARDAR Senior Policy Specialist, Govt. of Pakistan Managing Director, Tangent
Askari Securities Pakistan