This MDP is designed to strengthen and to transform managers from Mid to Senior positions. This is highly engaging program to develop an understanding of management concepts, practices, approaches, and perspectives in volatile business world. This program focuses on bringing the best in oneself and others by adopting the skills and competencies essentially required in uncertain business environment and organizational cultures.
This five days' dynamic program will address the key issues that are a part of the general management domain. The program will emphasize strategic, functional, tactical, and personal aspects associated with management to transform managerial cadres into future leaders. The program will provide hands-on and pragmatic insights for managers who want to enhance and polish their existing competencies, knowledge, and skills and rethink management within the contemporary framework.
- Fundamental knowledge about AML / CFT
- Understand and meet regulatory requirements about AML / CFT
- Knowledge about Pakistan laws and regulations about AML / CFT
- Knowledge about AML / CFT international standards
- Understand and meet international Sanction Regimes and their implications
- Understand ML / TF red flags and consequent conversion into STRs
- Investigations related to ML / TF
- Leadership & Strategy
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business Environment
- Team Management
- Communication in Organizations
- Managing Self & Others
- Managing & Leading Change
- Consumer Behavioral Insights
- Financial Management
- Middle and Senior Level Managers
- Country Managers
- Vice Presidents
- Divisional Heads who want to polish their existing skills by exposing themselves to current and innovative practices within the organizational, self and people management.
IBA CEE Cancellation Policy for Open Enrollment Programs:
In the event of participant's cancellation, the following schedule will apply:
- 5 days before start of workshop - No cancellation
- Within 4 to 2 days prior to workshop Half program fee forfeiture
- Within 1 day and No Shows - Full program fee forfeiture
Cancellation notification must be made in writing to CEE.
Due to any unavoidable circumstances, the workshop may be postponed by the institute. In case of postponement, the institute will refund full fee of the program or the participant may opt to defer his/her registration to the next program.
Substitutes will be taken at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Should we be unable to accept your application for any reason, your payment (cheque/draft) will be returned to you.
All registrations deferrals must be requested in writing at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Send a note to the Program Registration Team indicating that you wish to have your registration deferred to another session of the same program within one year. The deposited fee will be carried forward. Please note that only one transfer is permitted. After one year, the deposited fee will be fully forfeited.