Negotiation skills are critical whether selling products or services, purchasing supplies negotiating salary, and job requirements or obtaining internal resources for project support.
Participants in this dynamic training learn how to strengthen their negotiation skills through classroom game sessions, extensive role-play and exercises.
They receive one-on-one feedback that helps improve their ability to communicate and negotiate in complex and difficult negotiation sessions. Participants will build skills negotiating individually and in team negotiation environments.
- Gain greater confidence in handling difficult situations
- Make faster decisions through quicker thinking
- Gain better morale and understanding of personal strengths
- Know that you are doing the best in the circumstances
- Determine behavioral style and how to best interact with others in the negotiation
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
- Negotiate in person, on the phone, individually and in teams
- Immediately recognize manipulative tactics and how to respond Recognize counterproductive assumptions and positions
- Utilize the phases of negotiation for better outcomes
- Build creative solutions to challenging scenarios
- Role based experiential learning
- Senior Managers; Sales Professionals; Entrepreneurs; Engineers;
- Industrial Relations Professionals; HR Heads/Executives;
- Health Care professionals;
- Educators; Customer Service representatives
"The course was delivered to perfection.
Past Participants were from:
The trainer motivated and appreciated the participants and developed a need to practice what is learnt."
Mr. Abu Bakar
Hilal Confectionary (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Adamjee Insurance (Pvt.) Ltd.
- AGP (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Agha Khan Health Service, Pakistan
- ARY Group
- DHA Suffa University, Karachi
- Dolmen (Pvt.) Ltd.
- EFU General Insurance
- Engro Corporation Ltd
- Engro Polymers & Chemicals Limited
- Hub Power Station
- Hyderabad Electric Supply Company
- IBA, Sukkur
- ICI Pakistan Limited
- Lotte Pakistan
- MAN Diesel & Turbo
- Marie Stopes Society
- Mashreq Bank
- Midas Clothing Limited
- National Telecommunication Corporation
- Pizza Hut
- Private Power & Infrastructure Board
- Quality Knits Limited
- Sales & Services International
- Samba Bank Limited
- Sui Southern Gas Company
- UCH PowerUnited Energy Pakistan
IBA CEE Cancellation Policy for Open Enrollment Programs:
In the event of participant's cancellation, the following schedule will apply:
- 5 days before start of workshop - No cancellation
- Within 4 to 2 days prior to workshop Half program fee forfeiture
- Within 1 day and No Shows - Full program fee forfeiture
Cancellation notification must be made in writing to CEE.
Due to any unavoidable circumstances, the workshop may be postponed by the institute. In case of postponement, the institute will refund full fee of the program or the participant may opt to defer his/her registration to the next program.
Substitutes will be taken at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Should we be unable to accept your application for any reason, your payment (cheque/draft) will be returned to you.
All registrations deferrals must be requested in writing at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Send a note to the Program Registration Team indicating that you wish to have your registration deferred to another session of the same program within one year. The deposited fee will be carried forward. Please note that only one transfer is permitted. After one year, the deposited fee will be fully forfeited.