This workshop aids participants in building and delivering a powerful message to both internal and external clients. This workshop will build participant skills in selling, informing and motivating their audience. It is a highly interactive workshop that focuses on presenters' styles, structuring the message, delivering the contents, using the visual aids and handling audience questions. It has proved to be of great value for those who deliver executive level presentations, sales presentations and technical presentations.
- This workshop is meant for new presenters in Private organization/ MNC's/ Government /NGO's. also:
- Trainers who want to enhance their presentation skills
- Marketing people who want to sell a product through means of presentations
- Sales people who want to strengthen their presentation skills
- Individuals who often present to a prominent gathering
- HR professionals who train employees
- APL Logistics Pakistan, Atlas Engineering Limited, Bayer Pakistan (Pvt) Limited, Consult & Train,
- EFU Life, Fast Track Logistics & Ware Housing, Fauji Fertilizer Company Ltd., Geo TV Network,
- GlaxoSmithKline, Lotte-Pakistan, Mashreq Bank, National Bank of Pakistan, NIB Bank, PAEC,
- Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund, Philips Electrical, PICIC Asset Management, SCBPL,
- Shell Pakistan, Standard Chartered Bank, Uch Power (Private) Limited, USAID
"Valid and Helpful Instructions."
Mr. Shaharyar Hazir
Manager Finance, Wholesale Banking,
Standard Chartered Bank
"It's informative and experience is excellent."
Mr. Syed Mubashir Ahmed
Hilal Confectionary (Pvt.) Ltd.
* Based on Kirkpatrick's Feedback Rating Model on the scale of 5
- Experiencing a systematic process and approach.
- Building and enhancing confidence.
- Learning the essential of a powerful presentation.
- Mastering the art of applying the techniques.
- Deliver an audience centered presentation
- Build presentation structure for the way audiences learn best
- Simplify technical material to reach executive level audiences
- Present on a topic with limited preparation in advance
- Build voice projection, pitch, pace and pause
- Eliminate Uhha's & Umm's
- Control nervousness and deliver with confidence
- Create and use effective gestures for impact
- Utilize PowerPoint and visual aids for maximum effect
- Handle audience questions and defer when appropriate
IBA CEE Cancellation Policy for Open Enrollment Programs:
In the event of participant's cancellation, the following schedule will apply:
- 5 days before start of workshop - No cancellation
- Within 4 to 2 days prior to workshop Half program fee forfeiture
- Within 1 day and No Shows - Full program fee forfeiture
Cancellation notification must be made in writing to CEE.
Due to any unavoidable circumstances, the workshop may be postponed by the institute. In case of postponement, the institute will refund full fee of the program or the participant may opt to defer his/her registration to the next program.
Substitutes will be taken at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Should we be unable to accept your application for any reason, your payment (cheque/draft) will be returned to you.
All registrations deferrals must be requested in writing at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Send a note to the Program Registration Team indicating that you wish to have your registration deferred to another session of the same program within one year. The deposited fee will be carried forward. Please note that only one transfer is permitted. After one year, the deposited fee will be fully forfeited.