Compensation and Benefits (C&B) is a major chunk of the organizational budget. With high cost impact, there is an enormous demand for innovative C&B practices. Current economic and business conditions demand shift from traditional compensation practices.
This program has been designed to integrate both standard practices and changing trends in C&B management that can be replicated to add value to the organization. A balanced C&B program has considerable impact on an organization's effectiveness by attracting and retaining the right talent, encouraging a culture of pay-for-performance and designing competitive compensation plans.
Likewise, a well-designed C&B package is important to motivate the employees to increase the organizational productivity.
The topics have been carefully chosen to provide the HRprofessionals with a comprehensive view and learning around critical aspects of compensation and benefits management that can be replicated based on the needs of the organization.
- Able to comprehend and analyze the components of compensation and benefits
- Become conversant on the changing trends in C&B practices at leading organizations
- Able to strategize C&B package by linking with business objectives
- Build a basic understanding around the technical aspects of C&B function such as job evaluation methodologies, S&B surveys, salary administration program and other financial aspects
- Learn the art of linking C&B elements with organization goals
- Recognize the growing importance C&B initiatives to attract, retain and motivate talent
- Able to provide C&B solutions that creates a win-win equation for the company and the employees
- Capable to design and introduce innovative benefit plans
- Able to leverage the non-monetary benefits to add value to the overall C&B package
- Communicate with impact the Total Reward Program to the employees
- Learn through experience sharing!
- Aligning Compensation & Benefits plan with strategic goals & company objectives.
- Understanding the various components of C&B
- Linking the C&B package with Hiring Strategy.
- Engaging new employees at induction phase through effective C&B communication tools.
- Methods of JobEvaluation - understanding changing global trends.
- Developing a Salary Administration Program for your organization.
- Salary & Benefits surveys - leveraging compensation for competitive advantage.
- Striking a good balance between internal equity and external parity.
- Ways to strengthen the link between pay and performance Changing trends in managing Annual Salary Review cycle.
- Focus on diversified aspects while designing your C&B program.
- Employee Benefits; designing, cost-benefit analysis & changing trends.
- Designing Incentive Pay programs - increased focus due to cost & economic challenges.
- Benefits Monetization - creating a win-win equation for employer and employee.
- Changing trends for short-term vs. long-term benefits programs.
- Variable Pay for non-sales employees - Key design elements
IBA CEE Cancellation Policy for Open Enrollment Programs:
In the event of participant's cancellation, the following schedule will apply:
- 5 days before start of workshop - No cancellation
- Within 4 to 2 days prior to workshop Half program fee forfeiture
- Within 1 day and No Shows - Full program fee forfeiture
Cancellation notification must be made in writing to CEE.
Due to any unavoidable circumstances, the workshop may be postponed by the institute. In case of postponement, the institute will refund full fee of the program or the participant may opt to defer his/her registration to the next program.
Substitutes will be taken at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Should we be unable to accept your application for any reason, your payment (cheque/draft) will be returned to you.
All registrations deferrals must be requested in writing at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Send a note to the Program Registration Team indicating that you wish to have your registration deferred to another session of the same program within one year. The deposited fee will be carried forward. Please note that only one transfer is permitted. After one year, the deposited fee will be fully forfeited.